Mr. Sickness Mr. Sickness

I missed read the description from prevented to perverted, I still liked the animation thou. Good Job Dude!

TD-Brain Art TD-Brain Art

I can't wait until the next one, like always I love your work.

your art is shit your art is shit

Well now I know what to show my friend that does paintings and decided to study art at UTA.

dylan responds:

"and we'll never be royals"

- beyoncé, 2013

The Finger Eater - Chapter 1 The Finger Eater - Chapter 1

There is not much to say other than it's great and keep up the good work. I think the suspense could have gone a little darker to really grab my attention.

Birthday 24 Birthday 24

As every year goes on by I see how sad things really are. Never better desolation seems to only await for you. You try to sound cheerful while you sing your song and we all know for we all can relate, but man your songs can really bum me out. So there is only one thing I can say and that is to keep up the good work. Can't wait for next year.

TD-The First Day TD-The First Day

Hi,

I have been a big fan of yours for a long while, I just have to say to keep up the good work.
Gracias por la inspiration para ir a una universidad cuando tenga la lana para pagar la. Aunque no voy a poder tomar los, "fundis", te agradesco por la inspiracion para estudiar lo que uno quiere.

Mixed Up Gender?! Mixed Up Gender?!

This reminds me of a time in high school when my friend was hitting in a girl only to find out that she was a he after a week.

Crunchlins responds:

Wow HAHA! Awkward ^_^

Closes the door Closes the door

Esto me dejo con muchas preguntas mas que nada. Just who of them both is honey?

Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex Avatar - Hot Na'vi Sex

LOL

dude that was crazy man but still funny and wird in some way.

Rainbowball of Doom Rainbowball of Doom

great art man!

I loved it.This is one of the most great things I have sin in my live.